P.W.TYTUS - POLAND Rynek 6, 43-450 Ustroń, Poland, is fully committed to a high degree of respect and protection of your privacy while using our Website http://medicalgyroscope.com
We apply relevant legal acts referring to personal data protection:
- The Personal Data Protection Act of August 29th, 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended);
-The Act of July 18th, 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Law, No. 144, item 1204, as amended)
- The Regulations of the Minister of Interior and Administration April 29th, 2004 on personal data processing documentation, and technical and organizational conditions, which shall be met by devices and IT systems used for personal data processing. (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
The aim of the following document is to inform about the data, which we collect while using our Website, the way we use it, correcting and deleting. What is more, the document governs the way of storing and accessing to information on your device (PC computer, laptop, smart phone, etc.) by means of cookie files, which are used to provide electronic services required by the User, P.W.TYTUS - POLAND Rynek 6, 43-450 Ustroń, Poland, which constitutes realization of disclosure obligation referred to in Art. 173, Art. 174 and Art. 209 article of the Telecommunication Law (Journal of Laws of December 21st, 2012, item 1445).
I. Information about the Data Controller
1. This Privacy and Cookies Policy defines and characterizes data, which the website http://medicalgyroscope.com
, hereinafter referred to as the Website, owned by P.W. TYTUS - POLAND collects.
2.2 The Data Controller is P.W.TYTUS - POLAND Rynek 6, 43-450 Ustroń, Poland, hereinafter referred to as the Controller or the Company.
II. Information about the range of the data collected by the Controller, the scope of the use of the collected data, the Users’ rights.
1. While using the Website our servers automatically save the so-called system log - anonymous data inside the file such as the length of the User’s visit, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, type of User’s browser, the URL address of the previous website (so called referring link, if a user visited the website through a hyperlink), etc. The collected log files are stored for undefined period of time as an auxiliary material, used for website administration. Information contained within the log files is not disclosed to anyone, except for authorised personnel responsible for administration of the server and website.
4. In case of contacting us via the contact form, subscribing to our e-mail newsletter or other system information, the User may share the following data: telephone number, email address, address, first name and surname, and other personal information such as: date of birth, age, sex, etc. This data may be used by the Controller for statistical, behavioural analysis, and also, if the user permits, commercial goals of the Company.
5. What is more, occasionally, by the means of survey forms send via email or published on our Website, the Website may collect from the Users demographic and profile data (such as education, age and salary). This data is used in the User’s preferences analysis and to adjust the offer of our Company to the needs of our customers. Disclosure of this information is always voluntary, and the User may abandon receiving of surveys at any time, in a way which is from time to time indicated in a survey sent to the User (for example in the footer of e-mail message).
6. Any advertising content connected with commercial operation of the Company and its contractors may be send to the Users only with their consent, under Art. 10 of the Act of July 18th, 2002 Rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Law, No. 144, item 1204, as amended). The agreement in this regard is of revocable nature.
7. The User, who provides data referred to in items 5 and 6 in the Website, agrees to sharing, storing and processing of information (under the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29th, 1997) by the Website. By sharing personal information, the User declares at the same time that he or she is aware of the Privacy and Cookies Policy applied by this Website.
8. Please note that we do not disclose any personal data to other companies for marketing purposes, unless the User agrees to this fact. Sharing of any personal information is voluntary. Collected information, which does not allow identification of a specific person, might be provided publicly and be shared with the Company’s partners, such as publishers, advertisers, and companies administrating associated websites, by the Company.
10. The User has the right to decide about the scope of the use of his or her personal data.
11. The user has the right to: complement, amend, or to rectify his or her personal information, temporary or permanent suspension of data collecting or deleting of it, if the data is incomplete, no longer valid, untrue or was collected with breaching of the law or is not necessary for realization of goals for which it was collected. The user has also the right of objection in the cases referred to in article 23, section 1, item 5 of the Personal Data Protection Act, when the Controller intends to process personal data of the User for marketing purposes or to share it with other data controller.
12. The user may implement any changes in his or her personal data by sending us the declaration of intent to the Controller’s address.
13. The Controller reserves the right to refuse the User’s personal data deletion if its storing is necessary for making a claim, or if it is required by the provisions of law.
14. In the event of the control of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, the User’s data may be provided to officials of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data accordingly to the Personal Data Protection Act.
III. The use of cookie files or similar technologies – and the possibility of abandoning them.
1. The Website uses the so-called cookie files. The aim of cookie files is to identify the web browser and enhance our Website. Cookies do not contain any personal information. The Website may also use Anonymous ID, which is a random string of signs that is used for the purpose as cookie files platforms, including certain mobile devices, where cookies technology is not available.
2. It is possible to reset the browser to refuse all cookies. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookie files. If you do not reset the settings, it means that the use of cookie files has been accepted.
4. The Controller reserves the right to use third party’s services in preparation of statistics of the usage of the Website. It is provided that in such cases we will not disclose the Users’ identifying data to the third parties.
5. In advertisements published on our Website, third parties’ cookie files may be used, which could help to analyse performance of advertising campaigns.
a. What is a cookie file?
A cookie file is a small text file stored on users’ devices such as laptops, PC computers and all other devices used for browsing the Internet. A cookie file can store information about the website, which the User visits, period of existence, or the time of cookie existence and a unique number of a browser.
b. What is cookie files used for?
Cookie files are used to adjust the content of Internet websites (e.g. content of advertisements) to the preferences of users and to make the use of Internet websites faster. Cookie files are also used to store statistical and behavioural data of users of a particular website. Data is not used to identify personality of users.
c. Do cookie files contain personal or private data?
Yes, but they may be used only for implementing of particular functions for the user. Such data is encoded, thus making it impossible to access this information by an unauthorized person.
d. What cookie files are used by the Website?
e. How to remove and/or block cookie files?
Web browsers have a default setting of retaining cookie files. However, these settings may be modified at any time. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookie files. All operations concerning deleting or blocking of services in web browsers have to be done carefully, because they may lead to deletion of bookmarked websites, or access facilitating settings: automatic logging, saved passwords/login information, etc.
Removing and blocking cookie files in Google Chrome: Select “Options”, and then click “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section click “Content settings” button. In a new popup window that will appear, choose option “Block cookies”. Select also button “All cookie files and website data”. In the popup window we click “Remove all”.
Internet Explorer web browser: In order to block cookie files we have to select following options: “Tools”, “Internet options”, “Privacy” tab, then “Advanced” tab. In a new window, please select “Override Automatic Cookie Handling”, then select for two times a “Block” option and confirm with clicking OK. In order to remove previously saved cookie files: select following options: “Tools”, then “Internet options” and in “Browsing history” click “Remove” tab. Next step is to tick options: “Preserve favourite web pages data and Cookie files” and click “Remove all” button.
Mozilla Firefox: In order to block cookie files you have to select “Tools”, then “Settings” and “Privacy” bookmark. There you have to select “Firefox will use users settings” option, below un-tick “Accept cookie files”. We confirm by clicking OK. In order to delete saved cookie files, select “Tools” and “Clean browsing history”. Then, select the period of time to be deleted: “All” and choose “Cookie files” option. We confirm by clicking OK button.
In order to block cookie files in Opera web browser select “Settings” in the menu, then “Preferences”. There select “Advanced” tab and “Cookies”. Select “Never accept cookie files” from the available options and then click OK button. In order to delete already collected cookies: Choose “Settings” in the menu, then “Preferences” and there “Advanced” and “Cookies”. Next click “Mange cookies” button and in a new popup window click “Remove” button for each option.
In case of Safari web browser, please select “Preferences” and click “Safety” icon. There you have to choose the safety level within “Accept cookies from websites” area.
f) What are Anonymous Identifiers? What function do they perform?
e.1. In order to show advertisements in services in which cookie files may not function (e.g. applications on mobile devices), the Website may use Anonymous Identifiers. Anonymous Identifier is a random string of signs that is used for the same purpose as a cookie file on platforms involving certain mobile devices, where cookies technology is not available.
e.2. Anonymous Identifiers perform similar function to cookie files.
g) How to manage Anonymous Identifiers? Each model of mobile phone may handle this function in a different way. Thus we recommend you to read privacy settings referred to in documentation presented on your mobile device manufacturer’s website.
1. The Website may function improperly, or it may be impossible to use some functions of the Website by the User who deleted and/or changed cookie files settings.
2. Communication between the User’s computer and our server is encoded by the use of a proper safety protocol. Moreover, our databases are protected against third parties’ access.